Sometime back, we had reported that Balakrishna met with a minor accident during one of his shoots, and was advised total bed rest. Latest update is that he has recovered well, and has rejoined the shoot now. A fresh schedule has started, and some key scenes are being shot on Balakrishna and M S Narayana.
This yet untitled action entertainer has Trisha as the female lead, and Satya Dev as the director. This is Balayya’s first film post his successful election in 2014.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover