Sometime back, we had reported that Balakrishna met with a minor accident during one of his shoots, and was advised total bed rest. Latest update is that he has recovered well, and has rejoined the shoot now. A fresh schedule has started, and some key scenes are being shot on Balakrishna and M S Narayana.
This yet untitled action entertainer has Trisha as the female lead, and Satya Dev as the director. This is Balayya’s first film post his successful election in 2014.
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- F2 & VVR’s solid show in Nizam on Sankranthi