It’s well known that director Teja was Balayya’s original choice to helm the prestigious NTR biopic. In fact, the film’s grand inaugural ceremony took place with Teja calling the muhurtham shot last year. However, much to everyone’s shock, Teja announced that he is quitting the project.
In a latest promotional interview, Balayya revealed what exactly transpired during Teja’s exit and Krish’s entry as the director of NTR biopic. “Teja felt that he cannot handle such a massive responsibility of directing the biopic, and informed me the same. At one point, I decided to direct the biopic myself. It was then that Krish had asked me “Babu, can I direct the project?” I okayed Krish within 2 minutes,” said Balayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram
- Disco Raja disappoints-First weekend collections
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo on another level in Nizam