It’s well known that director Teja was Balayya’s original choice to helm the prestigious NTR biopic. In fact, the film’s grand inaugural ceremony took place with Teja calling the muhurtham shot last year. However, much to everyone’s shock, Teja announced that he is quitting the project.
In a latest promotional interview, Balayya revealed what exactly transpired during Teja’s exit and Krish’s entry as the director of NTR biopic. “Teja felt that he cannot handle such a massive responsibility of directing the biopic, and informed me the same. At one point, I decided to direct the biopic myself. It was then that Krish had asked me “Babu, can I direct the project?” I okayed Krish within 2 minutes,” said Balayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections