Natasimham Nandamuri Balakrishna stunned everyone recently with his fluent speech in Tamil. He spoke at the launch of UKUP’s First Look in Tamil and everyone present applauded Balayya’s oratory skills. When asked about acting in Tamil films, Balayya replied in the affirmative. “I am willing to act in Tamil films if I am approached with good scripts. I am fluent in Tamil and Chennai is like a second home to me” , he said.
Balakrishna is going to hit the screens soon with his action entertainer ‘Adhinayakudu’. The movie has been directed by Paruchuri Murali and Lakshmi Rai will be seen as the heroine along with Saloni. Let us see if Balayya’s desire to act in Tamil films is fulfilled.
- Latest title of Bunny-Trivkram film goes viral
- Boney Kapoor to remake cult Bollywood film in the south
- Nani to launch young hero’s teaser
- Press Note : “Majili all set for Huge release in US”
- Poll: Which of these two constituencies will Pawan Kalyan win from?
- RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR gets a green signal from HC