Here’s the much-awaited moment for fans of Nandamuri Balakrishna. The senior star’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, has entered the much celebrated million dollar club in overseas. This is Balayya’s first million dollar feat and fans couldn’t have asked for more to celebrate Balayya’s 100th movie.
At the end of Saturday, Gautamiputra Satakarni grossed $320,276, thereby taking the overall total to $1,015,237. Going by the pace at which the movie is minting dollars in the US, breaking into the $1.5 million club is a matter of just a few days.
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Interview : RGV- I never faced any threats while making Lakshmi’s NTR