Here’s the much-awaited moment for fans of Nandamuri Balakrishna. The senior star’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, has entered the much celebrated million dollar club in overseas. This is Balayya’s first million dollar feat and fans couldn’t have asked for more to celebrate Balayya’s 100th movie.
At the end of Saturday, Gautamiputra Satakarni grossed $320,276, thereby taking the overall total to $1,015,237. Going by the pace at which the movie is minting dollars in the US, breaking into the $1.5 million club is a matter of just a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra
- Kalyan Ram going all out for his next
- Mani Sharma starts composing for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Juicy info on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crazy teaser