Here’s the much-awaited moment for fans of Nandamuri Balakrishna. The senior star’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, has entered the much celebrated million dollar club in overseas. This is Balayya’s first million dollar feat and fans couldn’t have asked for more to celebrate Balayya’s 100th movie.
At the end of Saturday, Gautamiputra Satakarni grossed $320,276, thereby taking the overall total to $1,015,237. Going by the pace at which the movie is minting dollars in the US, breaking into the $1.5 million club is a matter of just a few days.
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition