The shooting for the highly-anticipated biopic on the legendary actor-politician NT Ramarao, is fast nearing completion. Titled NTR Kathanayakudu, the biopic’s first installment will be released on January 9, as a Sankranthi festive treat.
Recently, Balakrishna, who’s playing his father NT Ramarao’s role in the biopic, shot the scenes featuring NT Ramarao’s marriage with his wife Basavararakam in a special set. Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, who’s playing Basavararakam in the film, also shot for this crucial scene.
Krish is helming this prestigious project. Balayya is co-producing the film along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?