The shooting for the highly-anticipated biopic on the legendary actor-politician NT Ramarao, is fast nearing completion. Titled NTR Kathanayakudu, the biopic’s first installment will be released on January 9, as a Sankranthi festive treat.
Recently, Balakrishna, who’s playing his father NT Ramarao’s role in the biopic, shot the scenes featuring NT Ramarao’s marriage with his wife Basavararakam in a special set. Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, who’s playing Basavararakam in the film, also shot for this crucial scene.
Krish is helming this prestigious project. Balayya is co-producing the film along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea Chakraborty’s call log: Aamir, Rakul and Rana in spotlight
- Changes in Bigg Boss 4- To be postponed?
- Akshay Kumar become world’s 6th most highest-paid actor
- Vakeel Saab back on track-Post Production works starts
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?