The shooting for the highly-anticipated biopic on the legendary actor-politician NT Ramarao, is fast nearing completion. Titled NTR Kathanayakudu, the biopic’s first installment will be released on January 9, as a Sankranthi festive treat.
Recently, Balakrishna, who’s playing his father NT Ramarao’s role in the biopic, shot the scenes featuring NT Ramarao’s marriage with his wife Basavararakam in a special set. Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, who’s playing Basavararakam in the film, also shot for this crucial scene.
Krish is helming this prestigious project. Balayya is co-producing the film along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $3M club in US; Eyes all-time top 3 berth
- Renu Desai to take a nostalgic trip with her next directorial
- Young actress not part of Balayya’s next?