The shooting for the highly-anticipated biopic on the legendary actor-politician NT Ramarao, is fast nearing completion. Titled NTR Kathanayakudu, the biopic’s first installment will be released on January 9, as a Sankranthi festive treat.
Recently, Balakrishna, who’s playing his father NT Ramarao’s role in the biopic, shot the scenes featuring NT Ramarao’s marriage with his wife Basavararakam in a special set. Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, who’s playing Basavararakam in the film, also shot for this crucial scene.
Krish is helming this prestigious project. Balayya is co-producing the film along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Bollywood hero Kartik Aaryan signs a new film
- Anupama Parameswaran joins the sets of her next
- Sonu Sood named ‘Hero Of The Year’