Hindupur MLA, Balakrishna is known for his good deeds in his constituency. When Balayya found out that one local TDP head in the constituency, Narsimappa passed away in a road accident, Balayya rushed to his aide.
The news is that Balayya sent an amount of one and a half lakhs to his family through his team and even spoke to Narsimappa’s wife and kids. This gesture from Balayya has won a lot of hearts in his constituency.
Also, at the same time, Balayya has also called for a blood donation camp in Hyderabad to help kids who suffer from Thalassemia disease in their childhood.
He requested his fans and others to come and donate blood and save lives on the 2nd of October. By doing this, he has proved that he is a real hero as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh and Tamannah to romance yet again?
- KGF 2 effect- Big Bollywood banner after hero Yash
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before