Director Puri Jagannadh, who graced the event as the special guest, revealed the reason behind Balayya’s absence at the event. Puri said that Balayya suffered from food poisoning in the last minute and that he had asked him to apologize to everyone on his behalf.
Balayya is currently busy with the final schedule of Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool. And in August, he’ll commence KS Ravikumar’s film.
Articles that might interest you:
- BMC seals star director’s home in Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar books private jets for his film’s shoot
- Lockdown Review : Forensic -Malayalam film on Netflix
- Brahmaji’s son bags yet another movie
- Sujeeth being replaced from Lucifer remake?
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?