Director Puri Jagannadh, who graced the event as the special guest, revealed the reason behind Balayya’s absence at the event. Puri said that Balayya suffered from food poisoning in the last minute and that he had asked him to apologize to everyone on his behalf.
Balayya is currently busy with the final schedule of Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool. And in August, he’ll commence KS Ravikumar’s film.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims