Director Puri Jagannadh, who graced the event as the special guest, revealed the reason behind Balayya’s absence at the event. Puri said that Balayya suffered from food poisoning in the last minute and that he had asked him to apologize to everyone on his behalf.
Balayya is currently busy with the final schedule of Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool. And in August, he’ll commence KS Ravikumar’s film.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans
- Nani-Indraganti film gets a launch date
- Fans relieved- Bunny finally starts AA19
- Has Nani taken a risk with Gang Leader?