Sometime back, we had reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna was in talks with senior director SV Krishna Reddy. Now that Balayya has wrapped up Jai Simha and the film is slated for a Sankranthi release, the Balayya-SV Krishna Reddy movie is back in news.
As per the latest reports, the Balayya-SV Krishna Reddy movie is going to be launched in January and the film’s regular shooting will kick-start immediately. Apparently, Balayya was highly impressed with the fantasy subject SV Krishna Reddy had narrated and decided to go ahead with the project.
Incidentally, Balayya was supposed to act in NTR, a biopic on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao, in Teja’s direction next. However, Teja is currently busy with Venkatesh’s film and NTR will begin in summer next year. More details about the Balayya-SV Krishna Reddy movie will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood