It’s already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ongoing project, Jai Simha, is gearing up for a Sankranthi 2018 release. The film has been getting fancy offers from distributors from all areas.
Now, the latest buzz is that the makers have decided to organize the film’s audio launch event in Vijayawada in December last week. Interestingly, the audio launch events of Balayya’s previous films, Dictator and GPSK, were also held in the Andhra Pradesh capital region.
Touted as a high-voltage action entertainer, Jai Simha has Nayantara and Hari Priya as the female leads. C Kalyan is producing and Tamil director KS Ravi Kumar is directing the movie.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake