It’s already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ongoing project, Jai Simha, is gearing up for a Sankranthi 2018 release. The film has been getting fancy offers from distributors from all areas.
Now, the latest buzz is that the makers have decided to organize the film’s audio launch event in Vijayawada in December last week. Interestingly, the audio launch events of Balayya’s previous films, Dictator and GPSK, were also held in the Andhra Pradesh capital region.
Touted as a high-voltage action entertainer, Jai Simha has Nayantara and Hari Priya as the female leads. C Kalyan is producing and Tamil director KS Ravi Kumar is directing the movie.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day