It’s already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ongoing project, Jai Simha, is gearing up for a Sankranthi 2018 release. The film has been getting fancy offers from distributors from all areas.
Now, the latest buzz is that the makers have decided to organize the film’s audio launch event in Vijayawada in December last week. Interestingly, the audio launch events of Balayya’s previous films, Dictator and GPSK, were also held in the Andhra Pradesh capital region.
Touted as a high-voltage action entertainer, Jai Simha has Nayantara and Hari Priya as the female leads. C Kalyan is producing and Tamil director KS Ravi Kumar is directing the movie.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend