A couple of days ago, Balakrishna pulled off a major surprise by announcing a biopic on his father, the legendary thespian and Chief Minister of the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. Balayya also said he will reprise his father in the biopic.
Balayya further said he will reveal more details regarding the film’s director and other cast and crew at an appropriate time. Ever since Balayya’s announcement, there has been a huge buzz around this prestigious project.
According to the latest buzz, Balayya will formally reveal all the details about the film on May 28th, on the occasion of NT Ramarao’s birth anniversary. Currently, a team of script writers are busy preparing the script for this epic biopic.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience