The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Seenu’s new film is progressing at a fast pace. This as-yet-untitled film is aiming for a summer release.
Now, the latest buzz is that noted writer Kona Venkat met Balayya a few days ago and narrated him a script. News is also that impressed with the storyline Balayya said okay to do the project.
If everything goes well, Sriwass, who earlier directed Dictator with Balayya will be directing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?