The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Seenu’s new film is progressing at a fast pace. This as-yet-untitled film is aiming for a summer release.
Now, the latest buzz is that noted writer Kona Venkat met Balayya a few days ago and narrated him a script. News is also that impressed with the storyline Balayya said okay to do the project.
If everything goes well, Sriwass, who earlier directed Dictator with Balayya will be directing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now