Nandamuri Balakrishna is busy with the shooting of his latest film in newcomer Sathya Deva’s direction. This movie is being shot in Hyderabad outskirts now and shooting will shift to Ramoji Film City from the 21st of this month.
Some important scenes will be shot on Balakrishna and Trisha in this schedule. The movie is a powerful action entertainer that will showcase Balakrishna in a dual role. Rudrapati Ramana Rao is the producer of this movie and he is hoping to score a big hit with Balakrishna with this movie.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa