Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of mass director Boyapati Seenu has already wrapped up its first schedule a few months ago.
The film’s shoot is expected to resume with a major schedule being planned in Hyderabad. Meanwhile, from the past few days, news has been circulating that heroine Amala Paul is under consideration for the female lead’s role in the film.
However, the latest gossip is that all the reports bout Ama Paul are fake and the team is going to introduce a fresh face as the heroine in this film which is quite interesting.
Being produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, the film will have music composed by Thaman
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Young hero to romance a Tamil beauty in his next
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan