Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of mass director Boyapati Seenu has already wrapped up its first schedule a few months ago.
The film’s shoot is expected to resume with a major schedule being planned in Hyderabad. Meanwhile, from the past few days, news has been circulating that heroine Amala Paul is under consideration for the female lead’s role in the film.
However, the latest gossip is that all the reports bout Ama Paul are fake and the team is going to introduce a fresh face as the heroine in this film which is quite interesting.
Being produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, the film will have music composed by Thaman
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August
- Pic Talk: Pawan Kalyan as powerful cop Bheemla Nayak