It’s well known that hero Balakrishna will be seen in dual avatars in his much-awaited action entertainer under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. After wrapping up a major schedule in Hyderabad, Boyapati is currently busy scouting for the right locations for the next schedule.
According to the latest updates, the introduction scenes of Balayya’s second get-up in the movie will be shot in Hospet, Karnataka. Boyapati is said to have designed a spectacular intro scene for this special role and fans are sure to be thrilled seeing Balayya in a never before seen avatar.
Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady and Miryala Ravinder Reddy is the producer. Tentatively titled Monarch, the film is slated to hit screens on May 28.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai
- Interview : Bhavani Shankar – Climax is a murder mystery with hilarious comedy
- Tentative release date locked for Allu Arjun-Koratala film?
- Rhea Chakraborthy ignored from upcoming biggie’s poster