After wrapping up the first schedule in March, Balayya-Boyapati’s new film is supposed to kick-start its second schedule from the first week of April but was temporarily kept on hold due to Corona lockdown.
If the lockdown is lifted in the month of May, the film’s shooting will resume from the month of July.
But the latest buzz is that Balayya is keen on kick-starting the shooting of his yet another film with B. Gopal from the month of August.
If it happens, Boyapati’s film may skip its release in this year. However, clarity regarding Balayya’s next step is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy