After wrapping up the first schedule in March, Balayya-Boyapati’s new film is supposed to kick-start its second schedule from the first week of April but was temporarily kept on hold due to Corona lockdown.
If the lockdown is lifted in the month of May, the film’s shooting will resume from the month of July.
But the latest buzz is that Balayya is keen on kick-starting the shooting of his yet another film with B. Gopal from the month of August.
If it happens, Boyapati’s film may skip its release in this year. However, clarity regarding Balayya’s next step is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal Aggarwal ties the knot with Gautam Kitchlu
- Rajamouli to wrap up the VFX scenes of RRR first
- Sudheer Babu’s Sridevi Soda Center looks quite interesting
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Bigg Boss 4- Strong contestant to be ousted this week
- Yet another superstar in talks for Pawan Kalyan’s next?