Fans across the world have given Nandamuri Balakrishna his most memorable success by lapping up Balayya’s landmark 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni. This Sankranthi film’s collections have been humongous especially in the US.
Balayya’s US fans made Gautamiputra Satakarni the actor’s first million dollar movie. To thank his fans for their overwhelming support, Balayya, along with his director Krish, is planning to fly to the US this week and meet his fans in Dallas, Detroit, New Jersey and Bay Area during some special shows.
Balayya’s US visit is sure to boost the film’s collections in North America, making a $1.5 million a cakewalk by next weekend.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic