Fans across the world have given Nandamuri Balakrishna his most memorable success by lapping up Balayya’s landmark 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni. This Sankranthi film’s collections have been humongous especially in the US.
Balayya’s US fans made Gautamiputra Satakarni the actor’s first million dollar movie. To thank his fans for their overwhelming support, Balayya, along with his director Krish, is planning to fly to the US this week and meet his fans in Dallas, Detroit, New Jersey and Bay Area during some special shows.
Balayya’s US visit is sure to boost the film’s collections in North America, making a $1.5 million a cakewalk by next weekend.
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh