NTR Kathanayakudu, the first installment of the two-part biopic on legendary actor and former AP CM NT Rama Rao, is all set for a grand worldwide release on January 9. NTR Kathanayakudu will showcase NTR’s phenomenal rise to stardom as an actor.
On the other hand, NTR Mahanayakudu, the biopic’s second part, will highlight NTR’s memorable journey as one of the iconic leaders in Telugu politics. The second part’s shoot will be wrapped up in a couple of weeks. Tomorrow, Balayya will be visiting his native place Nimmakuru along with Vidya Balan and Kalyan Ram.
Firstly, Balayya will offer homage to the statues of his late parents. Later, Balayya, Vidya Balan and Kalyan Ram will be shooting a scene in Nimmakuru. Krish is directing this prestigious project. Balayya, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are jointly producing the biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero