NTR Kathanayakudu, the first installment of the two-part biopic on legendary actor and former AP CM NT Rama Rao, is all set for a grand worldwide release on January 9. NTR Kathanayakudu will showcase NTR’s phenomenal rise to stardom as an actor.
On the other hand, NTR Mahanayakudu, the biopic’s second part, will highlight NTR’s memorable journey as one of the iconic leaders in Telugu politics. The second part’s shoot will be wrapped up in a couple of weeks. Tomorrow, Balayya will be visiting his native place Nimmakuru along with Vidya Balan and Kalyan Ram.
Firstly, Balayya will offer homage to the statues of his late parents. Later, Balayya, Vidya Balan and Kalyan Ram will be shooting a scene in Nimmakuru. Krish is directing this prestigious project. Balayya, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are jointly producing the biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news