Earlier in the day, we had revealed that noted star writer Sai Madhav Burra is penning a script for the debut film of Balakrishna’s son Mokshagna into Tollywood.
This news has made the fans very happy as they have some clarity that the Nandamuri scion will make his debut soon. The latest gossip going around is that once the story is ready, Balayya wants either Boyapati or Anil Ravipudi to direct this film in the days to come.
Both directors are Nandamuri fans and it will be really interesting to see who will get this big bumper offer in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Neen Haddhura trailer to be out on this date
- Star actor’s next is a satirical political drama
- Glamorous girl back in Telugu films?
- Kamal Haasan’s strong comments go viral
- Disha Patani rejects Hollywood offer
- Young heroine’s cool picture to thank 7 million Insta fans