Veteran actor Balayya has won the prestigious Raghupathi Venkayya Award and this was announced just a short while ago. Balayya has over 300 films to his credit and he is a very widely respected artiste.
‘Urvashi’ Sharada has meanwhile bagged the prestigious NTR Award. Both the awards will be given away at the Nandi Awards ceremony which will take place on the 23rd of this month. 123telugu.com congratulates Balayya and Sharada on this occasion.
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- F2 & VVR’s solid show in Nizam on Sankranthi