Reports about Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th film have been going around from quite some time now. We have a very interesting update for you about the same. According to sources close to us, the much awaited project will be launched on June 10th which also marks Balakrishna’s birthday.
Major plans are on and in all likelihood, Boyapati Srinivas will be directing this prestigious project. Scripting of this film is currently on and Balayya will soon take a call on its story line.
Meanwhile, Balayya’s 99th film, Dictator is nearing completion. Sriwass is the directorr and popular writers Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have penned the story.
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next
- Venue set for Vijetha’s audio launch
- Nandita Swetha signs a horror comedy
- Sudheer Babu makes an interesting decision for his future movies
- Naga Shaurya’s new film launched in style