Reports about Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th film have been going around from quite some time now. We have a very interesting update for you about the same. According to sources close to us, the much awaited project will be launched on June 10th which also marks Balakrishna’s birthday.
Major plans are on and in all likelihood, Boyapati Srinivas will be directing this prestigious project. Scripting of this film is currently on and Balayya will soon take a call on its story line.
Meanwhile, Balayya’s 99th film, Dictator is nearing completion. Sriwass is the directorr and popular writers Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have penned the story.
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release