As per the latest news coming out of Filmnagar, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Adhinayakudu has been postponed to February. The movie was originally slated for a Sankranthi 2012 release. While the producers are yet to make an official announcement regarding this, reliable sources in the industry have validated the report.
Adhinayakudu has Lakshmi Rai and Saloni as the lead roles opposite Balakrishna. The movie is an action entertainer with a political backdrop and Balakrishna will be seen in radically different characterizations in the film. Adhinayakudu has been directed by Paruchuri Murali and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary is the producer. Kalyani Malik is scoring the music for this film
- Music sitting underway for Dhanush’s next
- Mega fans trend Ram Charan’s bday
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer