Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently working for an action adventure thriller and the movie in question is ‘Srimannarayana’. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director of the movie and the movie has Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton as the heroines. The movie has about 6 villains and Balayya’s interaction with them will be a highlight, says director Ravi Chavali.
The movie is being produced on Yellow Flowers Entertainment banner and Ramesh Puppala is the producer. R.R.Movie Makers banner is acting as the presenter for the film and shooting is currently going on in Hyderabad.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu