Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently working for an action adventure thriller and the movie in question is ‘Srimannarayana’. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director of the movie and the movie has Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton as the heroines. The movie has about 6 villains and Balayya’s interaction with them will be a highlight, says director Ravi Chavali.
The movie is being produced on Yellow Flowers Entertainment banner and Ramesh Puppala is the producer. R.R.Movie Makers banner is acting as the presenter for the film and shooting is currently going on in Hyderabad.
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film
- Allu Arjun goes on a strict diet
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Talks initiated with Nag for this sequel
- Nithin officially announces his next