Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest movie, Akhanda appears to be unstoppable anytime soon. The mass entertainer released yesterday has been receiving blockbuster reports everywhere and has minted good figures on the first day.
Besides Telugu states, the Boyapati Sreenu directorial is also doing impressive business overseas. Setting the box office on fire, Akhanda has earned $332K through premiere shows and minted $130K on day one.
By grossing a grand sum of $462K, the hat-trick film of Balakrishna and Boyapati becomes the highest day one grosser for a Telugu film in 2021.
Produced by Ravinder Reddy of Dwaraka Creations, the film also stars Pragya Jaiswal, Purnaa, Srikanth Meka, Jagapathi Babu and others.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda and Shyam Singha Roy on OTT: When and where to watch?
- Not Alia or Kriti but Rakul Preet is the busiest actress in India
- Crazy Malayalam film wraps up its shoot
- One more film of star heroine goes to OTT
- Sumanth’s Malli Modalaindi confirms its OTT release
- Unstoppable With NBK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu’s episode