The action-packed teaser for Balakrishna’s much-awaited action entertainer, Akhanda, was released on the Ugadi festive day. The teaser clocked more than 38.2 million YouTube views so far and has set a new record amongst senior heroes.
Kollywood stalwart Rajinikanth’s Kabali’s teaser has nearly 38 million views on YouTube. And Akhanda’s teaser has surpassed Kabali’s teaser views count in just 11 days. Balayya’s powerful Aghora avatar and his blazing dialogues are the main highlights of Akhanda’s teaser.
Boyapati Srinu is directing Akhanda and Pragya Jaiswal, Srikanth and Poorna will be seen in crucial roles. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller