Around a couple of months ago, Balakrishna surprised everyone when he announced a biopic on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao. Balayya also said that he had setup a team of writers to work on the film’s script.
Recently, Balayya said that he will be concentrating on his father’s biopic once he returns from Portugal. The Paisa Vasool star also said he will lock the director for the biopic and make the film a memorable tribute to his father. Balayya reiterated that he will be reprising his father in the biopic and fulfill his responsibility as the legend’s son.
Balayya further revealed that he will be meeting the retired OSD and NT Ramarao’s close confidante Lakshmi Narayana, the then IAS officer Jayaprakash Narayana and senior film personality Kommineni Venkateswara Rao and other family members and friends as part of script research.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona