Released in 2009, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Mitrudu introduced Rajamouli’s assistant Mahadev as a director. However, the film’s failure distanced Mahadev from TFI. But now, the director is all set for a grand comeback after 6 years with Jaguar, a film starring debutant Nikhil Gowda.
Nikhil is the grandson of India’s former Prime Minister Deve Gowda and son of former Karnataka CM and noted film producer HD Kumaraswamy. This high budget film was launched yesterday in Bengaluru and it will be made as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual. Senior Telugu writer Vijayendra Prasad provided the script for Jaguar.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day