Released in 2009, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Mitrudu introduced Rajamouli’s assistant Mahadev as a director. However, the film’s failure distanced Mahadev from TFI. But now, the director is all set for a grand comeback after 6 years with Jaguar, a film starring debutant Nikhil Gowda.
Nikhil is the grandson of India’s former Prime Minister Deve Gowda and son of former Karnataka CM and noted film producer HD Kumaraswamy. This high budget film was launched yesterday in Bengaluru and it will be made as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual. Senior Telugu writer Vijayendra Prasad provided the script for Jaguar.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years