Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Srimannarayana’ is currently being shot in Switzerland. Some songs are being shot on Balakrishna and the heroines in exotic locales in the country and shooting will go on for a few more days. Recently, the unit shot for some songs in Malaysia. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director of the film. Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton are the heroines.
Yellow Flowers Entertainment banner is producing the film and R.R.Movie Makers banner is acting as the presenter. Chakri is scoring the music.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film