Hero Balakrishna took to his Facebook page this evening and shared an emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor named Chaitanya. Balayya personally met with Chaitanya at Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital in Hyderabad.
Balayya said that Chaitanya was diagnosed with Malignant Phylloides Tumor breast cancer and was even diagnosed with Coronavirus. But thanks to a team of expert doctors, Chaitanya successfully beat cancer and also COVID-19.
Balayya thanked the doctors at Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital and wished Chaitanya a speedy recovery and a lovely life ahead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This crazy actor’s negative role in Pushpa?
- Special look designed for Shruthi Haasan’s Vakeel Saab look
- Varun Tej’s demand shocks noted producer
- Bigg Boss 4 – No elimination this week?
- Acharya- Here’s an update on Charan joining the shoot
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?