Hero Balakrishna took to his Facebook page this evening and shared an emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor named Chaitanya. Balayya personally met with Chaitanya at Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital in Hyderabad.
Balayya said that Chaitanya was diagnosed with Malignant Phylloides Tumor breast cancer and was even diagnosed with Coronavirus. But thanks to a team of expert doctors, Chaitanya successfully beat cancer and also COVID-19.
Balayya thanked the doctors at Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital and wished Chaitanya a speedy recovery and a lovely life ahead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s massive fight with Bollywood star
- Ravi Teja to wrap up his new film in record time
- Will Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s release be advanced?
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona seals its release date
- RGV reveals why he never worked with Pawan Kalyan
- Salman refuses to take remuneration for his cameo in SRK’s Pathan?