Hero Balakrishna took to his Facebook page this evening and shared an emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor named Chaitanya. Balayya personally met with Chaitanya at Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital in Hyderabad.
Balayya said that Chaitanya was diagnosed with Malignant Phylloides Tumor breast cancer and was even diagnosed with Coronavirus. But thanks to a team of expert doctors, Chaitanya successfully beat cancer and also COVID-19.
Balayya thanked the doctors at Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital and wished Chaitanya a speedy recovery and a lovely life ahead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big Boss 5: Time to eliminate a male contestant
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy