Some crucial scenes from Nandamuri Balakrishna’s film are currently being shot in and around the Moosapet area. The unit will be shooting at this location on Thursday also. Balakrishna will be seen in a powerful role in this movie and Boyapati Sreenu is handling the direction.
Shooting is going on at a good pace and the production team is targeting a 2014 release for the movie. The film will be crucial for Balakrishna, as it could be his last release before the 2014 elections. Fans are expecting some good punch dialogues with political flavour from their star hero.
Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music for this movie. Sonal Chauhan is the heroine and Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a negative role. The movie is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner, in association with Sai Korrapati.
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer
- Amid his striking tweets, Pawan lands in Vijayawada
- Two interesting projects go on floors today
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel