Shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest movie in the direction of Ravi Chavali, ‘Srimannarayana’, has begun today and a few sequences are being canned in the posh ‘Reddy House’ in Jubilee Hills. Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton are also participating in the shooting. The house is a very posh one and it might be used as Balakrishna’s residence in the movie.
‘Srimannarayana’ is being produced by Ramesh Puppala on Yellow Flowers banner and Chakri is composing the music. The movie is going to be a powerful action drama, says the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser