Shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest movie in the direction of Ravi Chavali, ‘Srimannarayana’, has begun today and a few sequences are being canned in the posh ‘Reddy House’ in Jubilee Hills. Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton are also participating in the shooting. The house is a very posh one and it might be used as Balakrishna’s residence in the movie.
‘Srimannarayana’ is being produced by Ramesh Puppala on Yellow Flowers banner and Chakri is composing the music. The movie is going to be a powerful action drama, says the director.
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states