Shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest movie in the direction of Ravi Chavali, ‘Srimannarayana’, has begun today and a few sequences are being canned in the posh ‘Reddy House’ in Jubilee Hills. Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton are also participating in the shooting. The house is a very posh one and it might be used as Balakrishna’s residence in the movie.
‘Srimannarayana’ is being produced by Ramesh Puppala on Yellow Flowers banner and Chakri is composing the music. The movie is going to be a powerful action drama, says the director.
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure
- Rakul Preet to romance Nagarjuna?
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 AP & TG Collections; Dismal start