Shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest movie in the direction of Ravi Chavali, ‘Srimannarayana’, has begun today and a few sequences are being canned in the posh ‘Reddy House’ in Jubilee Hills. Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton are also participating in the shooting. The house is a very posh one and it might be used as Balakrishna’s residence in the movie.
‘Srimannarayana’ is being produced by Ramesh Puppala on Yellow Flowers banner and Chakri is composing the music. The movie is going to be a powerful action drama, says the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Motion poster for Awe director’s film on Coronavirus is out
- Veteran director to announce his long-pending comeback film
- Staggering OTT deal for Bollywood star’s horror comedy?
- Mumbai actress to make a comeback in Tollywood after 5 years
- Rashmika’s emotional note on her lockdown experience
- Baahubali woos Russian audience