Hero Balakrishna has joined hands with his Simha and Legend director Boyapati Srinu for the third time. Their hat-trick film had wrapped up a crucial schedule before the lockdown brought the entire production formalities to a standstill.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is the Balayya-Boyapati film may be hitting screens during the Dasara festive season. Needless to say, this will be a perfect release time for the kind of wholesome entertainers the duo usually comes with. The makers will be speeding up the shoot once the lockdown ends in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Rajasekhar shows slight improvement- Still in ICU
- Bigg Boss 4 – Is this the reason for Divi’s exit from the show?
- Nani to play a mature role in Shyam Singha Roy
- Satruvu completes 31 years- MS Raju posts a memorable picture