Hero Balakrishna has joined hands with his Simha and Legend director Boyapati Srinu for the third time. Their hat-trick film had wrapped up a crucial schedule before the lockdown brought the entire production formalities to a standstill.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is the Balayya-Boyapati film may be hitting screens during the Dasara festive season. Needless to say, this will be a perfect release time for the kind of wholesome entertainers the duo usually comes with. The makers will be speeding up the shoot once the lockdown ends in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in