Hero Balakrishna has joined hands with his Simha and Legend director Boyapati Srinu for the third time. Their hat-trick film had wrapped up a crucial schedule before the lockdown brought the entire production formalities to a standstill.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is the Balayya-Boyapati film may be hitting screens during the Dasara festive season. Needless to say, this will be a perfect release time for the kind of wholesome entertainers the duo usually comes with. The makers will be speeding up the shoot once the lockdown ends in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Writer Padmabhushan comes up with a sweet surprise
- Official: Samantha’s Shaakuntalam postponed indefinitely
- Venue locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s VBVK trailer launch
- Official: Vishwaksen’s Dhamki postponed indefinitely
- Kantara’s English version to be premiered on this date
- Interesting update on star hero’s long-delayed movie