A few months back, news came out that Nandamuri Balakrishna is planning to announce a sequel to his 90′ path-breaking hit, Aditya 369. News also came out that Singeetam Srinivasa Rao, who directed the first part will be helming the sequel also.
Meanwhile, this morning the makers of Prabhas’ new project with Naga Ashwin have revealed that Singeetam Srinivasa Rao will be supervising their project.
Soon after the announcement came out, the buzz has been circulating on social media is that as Singeetam’s dream project with Balayya is shelved, with no option left, the senior director shifted his focus on Prabhas- Naga Ashwin’s film.
To get clarity on the news in circulation, we have to wait and watch for a few more months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Decent runtime locked for Prithviraj’s Kaduva
- Star hero to lock horns with Shah Rukh Khan in Jawan?
- Major update on Ravi Teja’s Ramarao On Duty
- Prabhas to invest in a Dubai property?
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir