Popular film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna will once again be joining the fight against COVID-19 in his constituency. In a touching gesture, the TDP leader will be donating medicines, PPE kits, face masks and equipment worth Rs 55 lakhs to the COVID-19 Centre at the Government Hospital in Hindupur.
Ever since the lockdown, Balayya has been taking part in various charity activities to help the poor and the virus infected patients. He donated a huge amount to the governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in their battle against the deadly virus. He also contributed towards the Corona Crisis Charity’s (CCC) initiative to help the daily wage cine workers in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Telugu OTT ‘FILIM’ coming soon
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Chay is totally opposite of me: Samantha
- Veteran actress, Sita passes away