Popular film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna will once again be joining the fight against COVID-19 in his constituency. In a touching gesture, the TDP leader will be donating medicines, PPE kits, face masks and equipment worth Rs 55 lakhs to the COVID-19 Centre at the Government Hospital in Hindupur.
Ever since the lockdown, Balayya has been taking part in various charity activities to help the poor and the virus infected patients. He donated a huge amount to the governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in their battle against the deadly virus. He also contributed towards the Corona Crisis Charity’s (CCC) initiative to help the daily wage cine workers in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue