Kannada actress Hariprriya is essaying a crucial role in Balakrishna’s Sankranthi film, Jai Simha. The actress has wrapped up shooting for her part today. Interestingly, Hariprriya is also dubbing for her role in Jai Simha. This is the first time that Hariprriya is dubbing in Telugu.
Balayya will be seen in dual avatars in Jai Simha. The film also stars Nayanthara and Natasha Doshi in prominent roles. Senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar is helming this movie, while C Kalyan is the producer and Chirantan Bhatt is the music composer. Jai Simha is slated to hit the theaters on January 12.
- Bellamokonda Sreenivas gets trolled for his Twitter post
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube