Kannada actress Hariprriya is essaying a crucial role in Balakrishna’s Sankranthi film, Jai Simha. The actress has wrapped up shooting for her part today. Interestingly, Hariprriya is also dubbing for her role in Jai Simha. This is the first time that Hariprriya is dubbing in Telugu.
Balayya will be seen in dual avatars in Jai Simha. The film also stars Nayanthara and Natasha Doshi in prominent roles. Senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar is helming this movie, while C Kalyan is the producer and Chirantan Bhatt is the music composer. Jai Simha is slated to hit the theaters on January 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3 has a solid first weekend
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?