Recently, young hero Naga Shaurya’s new film under a debutant named Raja Kolusu was launched in style. Paisa Vasool’s producer Anand Prasad will be bankrolling the movie. The film’s regular shoot will begin in August.
Now, the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to name the film as Nari Nari Naduma Murari. Incidentally, this is the title for Balakrishna’s 1990 hit film. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement regarding the title.
Mahati Swara Sagar is the music composer for the movie. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be announced soon.
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie