Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new movie, titled Kalki, will be launched today at Annapurna Studios. The muhurtam shot will be canned after a special puja that will be held at 2pm. This movie will be directed by Ravi Kumar Chavali and Ramesh Puppala will be the producer of this project. The movie is said to be a powerful action entertainer and we have heard good reports about the script. Parvati Melton is reportedly the heroine for this film.
Balakrishna has completed his work for the movie ‘Adhinayakudu’ and that movie is being readied for a March release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals details about her secret project
- Shruti Haasan talks about her first ever short film
- NBK-Boyapati’s film to go on floors from this date
- Poll : Which aspect of Sarileru did you enjoy the most?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s new posters claim non-Baahubali 2 industry hit
- Bunny reveals the first person who predicted Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success