Senior star Nandamuri Balakrishna’s super hit action drama, Legend, has created a unique record. Legend is the first South Indian movie to be played for 1005 days at a single theater, Archana Theater in Proddatur, Kadapa.
Released on 28th March, 2014, Legend went on to become the highest grossing movie in Balayya’s career. The movie was directed by Boyapati Sreenu and produced by 14 Reels Entertainment and Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banners.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry