Senior star Nandamuri Balakrishna’s super hit action drama, Legend, has created a unique record. Legend is the first South Indian movie to be played for 1005 days at a single theater, Archana Theater in Proddatur, Kadapa.
Released on 28th March, 2014, Legend went on to become the highest grossing movie in Balayya’s career. The movie was directed by Boyapati Sreenu and produced by 14 Reels Entertainment and Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?