Senior star Nandamuri Balakrishna’s super hit action drama, Legend, has created a unique record. Legend is the first South Indian movie to be played for 1005 days at a single theater, Archana Theater in Proddatur, Kadapa.
Released on 28th March, 2014, Legend went on to become the highest grossing movie in Balayya’s career. The movie was directed by Boyapati Sreenu and produced by 14 Reels Entertainment and Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banners.
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon