Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming action entertainer ‘Lion’ will be releasing on 1st May as a May Day treat for millions of Balayya fans. The film has already completed its talkie part and currently, the patch work scenes are being shot by the unit.
The film’s audio, composed by Mani Sharma, will be launched on the 9th of April at Shilpa Kala Vedika, with AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu as the chief guest.
In the film, Balakrishna will be seen as a powerful CBI officer and he will appear in dual roles. Expectations are quite high among the Nandamuri fans and the makers are planning to cash in on the craze and the summer holidays.
Trisha and Radhika Apte will be seen beside Balayya as the heroines. Senior producer Rudrapati Ramana Rao is producing the film which is being directed by debutant Sathya Deva.
After ‘Lion’, Balayya will move on to his 99th film in Sriwass’ direction. The film is tentatively titled ‘Dictator’ and regular shooting will commence from March.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents