Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently shooting for his 102nd film, Jai Simha, at the RK Beach Road in Vizag. The makers are currently canning a huge Maha Dharna scene, featuring Balayya and 5,000 junior artistes and 110 buses.
The film’s unit will also picturize a romantic duet on Balayya and Hariprriya and another montage song on Balayya in the Vizag schedule. The makers are confident that Jai Simha will repeat Balayya’s success sentiment with Simha title.
Nayanthara is the film’s leading lady and KS Ravikumar is the director. C Kalyan is bankrolling this high budget entertainer, which is slated to hit the screens on January 12 as a Sankranthi special treat.
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Idam Jagat looking at a September release