Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Lion’, is one such film which is in news for quite some time now. The film is gearing up for a huge release tomorrow and we have some interesting news regarding Balayya’s role in the film.
We all know that Balayya plays a double role and for one of his characters named Godse, Balayya lost nearly 7 kgs to look his part. Reports also reveal that this character will be coming in the second half and will have a powerful characterization.
Trisha and Radhika Apte are paired opposite Balakrishna and the music for the movie is scored by Manisharma. Touted to be an out-and-out action entertainer, this film is directed by debutante Satyadev and produced by Rudrapati Ramana Rao under SLV Cinema.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar