Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Lion’, is one such film which is in news for quite some time now. The film is gearing up for a huge release tomorrow and we have some interesting news regarding Balayya’s role in the film.
We all know that Balayya plays a double role and for one of his characters named Godse, Balayya lost nearly 7 kgs to look his part. Reports also reveal that this character will be coming in the second half and will have a powerful characterization.
Trisha and Radhika Apte are paired opposite Balakrishna and the music for the movie is scored by Manisharma. Touted to be an out-and-out action entertainer, this film is directed by debutante Satyadev and produced by Rudrapati Ramana Rao under SLV Cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki girl all set for Kannada debut
- Sai Dharam Tej to team up with Tamil director?
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?
- Pooja Hegde’s only condition to her directors
- SRK trolled for teaming up with star director accused in #MeToo
- Mahesh Babu addresses key issue