Even as it is being anticipated that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s next project with director K S Ravikumar is in the race for release during the festive season of Sankranti 2020, we now hear that the project may have either been put on hold or just completely called off.
Interestingly, the film’s muhurat that was scheduled to take place on May 17th didn’t happen because Balayya was apparently not satisfied with the way the script has progressed.
In the interim, Boyapati Srinu has been trying to woo the actor with a new script. While the star was unsure of working with the director after the Vinaya Vidheya Rama, he decided to give it a try anyhow. Impressed, work is set to begin in July. It is to be seen what happens to the film with Ravikumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?