After wrapping up Akhanda’s shoot, hero Balakrishna will be teaming up with action entertainers specialist Gopichand Malineni for a high budget entertainer. This as-yet-untitled film’s shooting will commence in July. After this project, Balayya will be joining forces with Anil Ravipudi.
According to the latest updates, Anil Ravipudi has penned a commercial potboiler which is tailor-made for Balayya’s mass image. Apparently, Anil has designed a unique and stylish role for Balayya and the actor will be appearing in a never-before-seen avatar. The film will be produced by Dil Raju, and more details will be out in a few months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju
- When James Bond Daniel Craig auditioned for this cult Bollywood film
- Raj Kundra earned a whopping amount producing adult films?
- Lahari music bags music rights of Aadhi’s next