The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ongoing film with Boyapati Sreenu is expected to resume from the last week of this month. Being bankrolled by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, the film is aiming for a Sankranthi release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Balayya’s next project is more or less confirmed with action director VV Vinayak. If everything goes well, the project will be formally launched in the month of October.
Jai Simha producer C. Kalyan will bankroll the film. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Tarun turns producer- Ready with three projects
- Bhumika to play a key role in young hero’s next
- Pre-release business of Vakeel Saab takes a beating?
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news