It is a known fact that the shooting of Balakrishna’s new film in the direction of K S Ravi Kumar is going on in full swing. The latest we hear is that the film’s unit has now moved to Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu.
Some very crucial scenes in the film are being shot in and around the temple city. Nayanthara is also taking part in this schedule along with the major star cast.
C Kalyan produces this film which has music by Chitarantan Bhatt. More details of the film will soon be revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon
- Actor Saptagiri’s touching gesture for COVID affected director
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa