It is a known fact that the shooting of Balakrishna’s new film in the direction of K S Ravi Kumar is going on in full swing. The latest we hear is that the film’s unit has now moved to Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu.
Some very crucial scenes in the film are being shot in and around the temple city. Nayanthara is also taking part in this schedule along with the major star cast.
C Kalyan produces this film which has music by Chitarantan Bhatt. More details of the film will soon be revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero keen to write scripts for other heroes
- Former heroine to play Gopichand’s sister
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?