It is a known fact that the shooting of Balakrishna’s new film in the direction of K S Ravi Kumar is going on in full swing. The latest we hear is that the film’s unit has now moved to Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu.
Some very crucial scenes in the film are being shot in and around the temple city. Nayanthara is also taking part in this schedule along with the major star cast.
C Kalyan produces this film which has music by Chitarantan Bhatt. More details of the film will soon be revealed.
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date