It is a known fact that the shooting of Balakrishna’s new film in the direction of K S Ravi Kumar is going on in full swing. The latest we hear is that the film’s unit has now moved to Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu.
Some very crucial scenes in the film are being shot in and around the temple city. Nayanthara is also taking part in this schedule along with the major star cast.
C Kalyan produces this film which has music by Chitarantan Bhatt. More details of the film will soon be revealed.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics