Nandamuri Balakrishna will join hands with director Teja for an ambitious biopic on his father and legendary actor-political leader NT Ramarao. The film will go on floors soon and it will hit the screens on NTR’s birth anniversary i.e. May 28 next year.
As per the latest updates, the makers are planning to also release the film in Tamil and Hindi along with the Telugu version. NT Ramarao was a mass leader with nationwide popularity as an actor cum politician, and this multilingual release will be a fitting tribute to his magnanimity.
Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri will jointly produce the movie. Stay tuned for more updates on this high-profile project.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”