Nandamuri Balakrishna will join hands with director Teja for an ambitious biopic on his father and legendary actor-political leader NT Ramarao. The film will go on floors soon and it will hit the screens on NTR’s birth anniversary i.e. May 28 next year.
As per the latest updates, the makers are planning to also release the film in Tamil and Hindi along with the Telugu version. NT Ramarao was a mass leader with nationwide popularity as an actor cum politician, and this multilingual release will be a fitting tribute to his magnanimity.
Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri will jointly produce the movie. Stay tuned for more updates on this high-profile project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy