It is a known fact that Balakrishna is doing a film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. The shooting of the film is happening on a quick note and the star hero is canning back-to-back scenes in Hyderabad.
There was news that Balakrishna will be seen as an Aghora in the film but there is also news that he will be seen in dual roles. Now, the latest update coming in reveals that he will be seen as an IAS officer in the film.
Scenes related to that episode is being canned as per the latest update. Pragya Jaiswal plays the female lead in this film that is being produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- NBK 108: Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film launches with a pooja ceremony
- Harish Shankar – Panchathantram is a content-rich film
- Is this the Telugu title of Thunivu?
- Mega hero’s film finds one more OTT platform
- New heroine in consideration for DJ Tillu 2
- Adivi Sesh comments on Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth film