Whenever Nandamuri Balayya makes a public speech everyone sits right up and notices it big time. Once again, Balayya left everyone in awe of him during the audio launch of Nara Rohit’s upcoming Savitri.
The live wire actor left everyone in splits when he spoke about women and what he thinks of them. He also praised Nara Rohit for his dedication towards films and wished the young actor the best of luck for his film.
Balayya also added that as an actor, everyone should try different things in their career to reinvent themselves. Savitri has Nanditha as the female lead and Pavan Sadineni is the director.
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic