If the ongoing reports are to be believed, popular film star Nandamuri Balakrishna has an unexpected surprise for his fans. As per the latest reports, Balayya is all set to don a singer’s avatar and croon for a song in his upcoming action entertainer, Dictator. The film was launched a month ago and the regular shooting will commence from the 20th of this month.
Dictator has its music composed by young composer SS Thaman. Already, Thaman completed recording for a couple of songs and he evinced his interest to rope in Balayya for a song. In the past, Thaman made several top stars to sing for his tunes and if at all this news of Balayya jamming with Thaman comes true, it will surely be a sweet surprise for fans.
Dictator will be directed by Sriwass and the film has Anjali and Sonal Chauhan playing the female leads.
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri