It’s well known that senior hero Srikanth will be seen as a main antagonist in Balakrishna’s much-awaited action entertainer, Akhanda. Apparently, Srikanth had decided to give a break to lead roles and concentrate on antagonist roles and he has been on a hunt for the right scripts and author-backed characters.
In a latest interview, Balakrishna revealed that, when Srikanth told him how decision to stop playing lead roles and signing villain roles, he had given him a ‘sweet warning’. “I gave Srikanth a sweet warning and told him that he should not turn a full-time villain so early and suggested that he takes up lead roles again. I also told Srikanth that I will suggest him some good stories and characters, if needed,” Balayya revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthikeya 2 shows sudden increase in Hindi collections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3
- Hrithik faces the heat for supporting Lal Singh Chadha
- Aamir Khan goes into depression post Laal Singh’s failure?