Film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna has been contributing to the Coronavirus rehabilitation works in several ways. In a latest, the senior hero’s gesture for the film industry well-wishers and daily wagers is leaving everyone touched.
Star director VV Vinayak yesterday revealed that Balayya has sent him some medicines and vitamin tablets through his Basavatarakam Cancer Hospital to fight the deadly virus. Vinayak said that Balayya has been sending these medicines to several people belonging to all the 24 crafts of the film industry. VV Vinayak thanked Balayya for remembering him and sending him the medicines in these challenging times.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August
- Pic Talk: Pawan Kalyan as powerful cop Bheemla Nayak
- Regina-Nivetha Thomas multi-starrer goes on floors