Film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna has been contributing to the Coronavirus rehabilitation works in several ways. In a latest, the senior hero’s gesture for the film industry well-wishers and daily wagers is leaving everyone touched.
Star director VV Vinayak yesterday revealed that Balayya has sent him some medicines and vitamin tablets through his Basavatarakam Cancer Hospital to fight the deadly virus. Vinayak said that Balayya has been sending these medicines to several people belonging to all the 24 crafts of the film industry. VV Vinayak thanked Balayya for remembering him and sending him the medicines in these challenging times.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match